There is something wrong with your answer. Please confirm it again.
When dealing with personal information that specifies one of our customers, all of our executives and employees (including non-regular employees, dispatch employees, and part-time workers) recognize the importance of this, and work to both use and manage personal information appropriately. We also aim to construct one of the strongest personal information protection systems in our industry, and to do so are strengthening the five points listed below, and so you can use of services without reservation.
- 1. Regarding the Obtainment, Use, and Provision of Personal Information
- We will appropriately obtain, use, and provide personal information that we handle in all of our businesses and activities, as well as our employees’ personal information, and will not use personal information in a way that exceeds the limits necessary to achieve the specified objective for using it. When we do handle personal information in a way that exceeds the original purpose for using it, we will make sure to get consent from the person concerned in advance.
- 2. Regarding the Laws, Guidelines, and Standards Regarding Personal Information
- We will follow laws, guidelines set by the national government, and all other standards regarding personal information.
- 3. Regarding the Safe Management of Personal Information
- We will take rational precautions and corrective measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, as well as disclosure, loss, damage, and manipulation of personal information.
- 4. Regarding Complaints and Consultations Regarding Personal Information
- We will hastily deal with all complaints and consultations regarding person information.
- 5. Regarding our Approaches in Protecting Personal Information (Personal Information Protection Management System)
- In order to appropriately protect personal information, we will continually review and improve our approaches.
Formulated 9th May 2008
Regarding the handling of personal information and terms of our business operations (Career change support services)
- 1． Definition
- The definitions of the terms used in the present agreement will be set forth in each of the following items
A person who has applied to use Regions Co., Ltd’s career change support services.
A company which has consigned the introduction of human resources to Regions Co., Ltd based on a human resource introduction contract signed with Regions Co., Ltd.
（3）Career Change Support Services
The general name for services including the collation of application contents of candidates who have applied to Regions Co., Ltd and the desired conditions of our client companies, the offering of position information as well as additional position information, career change advice, career change activity support, and acting over application procedures.
（4）Regions Co., Ltd’s Career Change Support Websites
The following websites which are managed and operated by Regions Co., Ltd.
All information related to the candidate, such as address, name, employment history, which has been offered to Regions Co., Ltd by said candidate.
- 2. Application Methods
- The application methods to use Regions Co., Ltd’s career change support service is limited to the methods specified in Regions Co., Ltd’s advertisements, career change support websites or other such mediums, and applications through other methods cannot be accepted.
- 3. Provision of Services
Regions Co., Ltd will inform all candidates on the results of whether we can provide position information or not (In cases where we receive multiple enquiries after already reporting the results, there are times when we cannot reply). Furthermore, Region’s Co., Ltd will provide an appropriate service from the following services to the candidate concerned based on our judgement.
- 1. Carrying out of career change advice via telephone or interviews
- 2. Career change activity support carried out by the consultant in charge
- 3. Provision of position information including job-opening information
- 4. Acting over application procedures
- 5. All other services that Regions Co., Ltd has deemed to be beneficial to the user’s career change
- 4. Changes, Discontinuation, and Closure of Career Change Support Services
- Regions Co., Ltd may have to change part of or the entirety of our career support change services, or discontinue them temporarily, without informing candidates due to unavoidable circumstances related to business operations. Also, we may have to close the entirety of or part of our career change support services after informing candidates a specified time in advance.
- 5. Reasons for Closure of Provision of Career Change Support Services
- Regions Co., Ltd reserves the right to stop offering career change support services to the candidate, without the need to give notification in advance to said candidate, in the case that an act related to any of the following items is committed by said candidate.
- a. The candidate breaches any of the items listed in this agreement
- b. Any other case that Regions Co., Ltd decides that the relationship between Regions Co., Ltd and the candidate cannot be maintained.
- 6. Veracity of Candidate Information
- In the case that an objection, claim or demand is made from a client company or other third party due to the information provided by the candidate to Regions Co., Ltd being incorrect, or the contents of said information being inadequate and/or contrary to fact, the candidate guarantees take all responsibility and bear all expenses in the handling of said issue.
- 7. Collation of Position Information
- Regions Co., Ltd will collate the application contents of candidates who have applied to Regions Co., Ltd and the desired conditions of our client companies, but we are not able to disclose information regarding our consideration standards or the reasons behind our decisions. Furthermore, there are cases when, even after accepting an application request from the candidate to a client company, Regions Co., Ltd will judge said candidate’s compatibility to the position concerned in place of the client company based on a request from the client company.
- 8. Conditions of Employment
- In the case the candidate joins a client company Regions Co., Ltd will carry out confirmation regarding the outlines of conditions of employment, such as the job description and treatment of the candidate, however, the candidate accepts that they sign the employment contract on their own responsibility after directly confirming the conditions of employment with the client company, and that the conditions of employment that Regions Co., Ltd confirmed and informed to said candidate do not guarantee the final details of said employment contract.
- 9. Prohibited Items
- The candidate must not commit any of the acts listed below.
- a. The provision of false information to Regions Co., Ltd
- b. Acts which interfere with the operations and/or management of Regions Co., Ltd and/or a client company, or acts which damage the social trust and/or reputation of Regions Co., Ltd and/or a client company
- c. The slander, defamation, or insulting of other candidates, client companies, the employees of Regions Co., Ltd or client companies, or any other party concerned in Regions Co., Ltd’s business in any way.
- d. Acts which violate property rights of Regions Co., Ltd or any concerned party, including intellectual property rights such as the copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights held by Regions Co., Ltd or any concerned party, or acts which violate the trade secrets, reputation, and/or privacy etc. of Regions Co., Ltd or any concerned party
- e. Usage of information obtained through the career change support service in a way that crosses the extent of the objectives of the career change support service, and/or the leaking and/or disclosure of said information to third parties
- f. Acts which go against or have a possibility of going against the law and/or public order or morality
- 10. Processing of Information
- Regions Co., Ltd reserves the right to process candidate information, excluding information which can identify said candidate, and use it for the various mediums which we edit and publish or for other purposes. In this case, copyrights and all other property rights regarding said information used on said mediums or for other purposes belong to Regions Co., Ltd.
- 11. Exclusion of Liability
- Excluding cases where there is an intentional or grave error or omission on the part of Regions Co., Ltd, Regions Co., Ltd will not take any responsibility regarding any damages (all detriments including psychological and proprietary damages) that occur to the user on the occasion of using our career change support services.
- 12. Unavoidable Circumstances
- In the case that provision of career change support services is delayed, or becomes difficult and/or impossible due to natural disasters, network failure, the outbreak of a virus that cannot be prevented with conventional virus prevention methods, or any other reason which is not the responsibility of Regions Co., Ltd, Regions Co., Ltd will not take responsibility for any damages brought to the candidate due to said reason.
- 13. Liability for Damages
- In the case that the candidate breaches any of the items laid out in this agreement, and in doing so causes damages to Regions Co., Ltd, a concerned party or a third party, the candidate will compensate said damages.
- 14. Changes to this Agreement
- Regions Co., Ltd reserves the write to change the contents of this agreement if necessary. Regions Co., Ltd will publish the altered contents on our career change support websites.
- 15. Matters Not Provided For
- Matters not provided for in this act will be discussed and resolved in good faith by the user and Regions Co., Ltd in according with the laws and ordinances of Japan.
- 16. Jurisdictional Court
- In the case that a dispute occurs in relation to any of the items in this agreement, the Sapporo District Court or the Sapporo Summary Court shall have exclusive primary jurisdiction as the court of the first instance.
Formulated 9th May 2008
Regarding the Handling of the Candidate’s Curriculum Vitae and Employment Resume
- 1. Objectives of Use of Entry Information, Curriculum Vitae, and Employment Resume
- We will use any personal information related to the candidate, such the entry information, curriculum vitae, and employment resume of the candidate, for the sole purpose of introducing a suitable company to the candidate, and will not use it for any other purposes.
- 2. Regarding the Handling of Entry Information, Curriculum Vitae, and Employment Resume
- (1) The candidate’s entry information, curriculum vitae and employment resume will not be handled by anyone other than the person in charge of reception of applications and our consultants.
- (2) The candidate’s entry information, curriculum vitae and employment resume will be securely stored, and are taking all possible measures in regards to security.
- (3) In the case that deregistration is requested, we will promptly expose of the curriculum vitae and employment resume submitted by the candidate.
- (4) We will find it difficult to respond to a candidates application in the case they do not submit a curriculum vitae and employment resume.
- 3. Provision of Applicant’s Information to Third Parties
- We will not provide an applicant’s information to third parties.
- 4. External Consignment of Applicant’s Information
- We may consign part of our business operations, such as server maintenance. On such an occasion, we will sign a contract relating to the handling of applicant information with the company or institution we have consigned our business operations to, and carry out suitable supervision.
- 5. Regarding Disclosure, Revision and Suspension of Use of Applicant Information
- In the case that a person who has sent an application to Regions Co., Ltd requests the disclosure, deletion and/or suspension of use of their information, we will strive to respond to that request as promptly as possible.
- 6. Regarding Listed Position and Company Information
- In the case the candidate joins a client company Regions Co., Ltd will carry out confirmation regarding the outlines of conditions of employment, such as the job description and treatment of the candidate, however, please take note that the candidate signs the employment contract on their own responsibility after directly confirming the conditions of employment with the client company, and the conditions of employment that Regions Co., Ltd confirmed and informed to said candidate do not guarantee the final details of said employment contract.
Contact information and method for disclosure of personal information and other enquiries
- Contact Method
Please fill out the following items and send them to us in writing or by email.
【Name, Post/Zip Code, Address, Telephone Number, Enquiry】
- Contact Information
Regions Co., Ltd.
〒060-0001 Sapporo-shi, Chuuou-ku, Kita 1 Jou Nishi 4-1-2 Takeda Risona Biru 3F